Sunday, May 29, 2011
Saturday, May 28, 2011
Ahead of Saturday night's big season finale between the two European giants, Goal.com light-heartedly presents what will take place on and off the pitch at Wembley Stadium
By Carlo Garganese & Kris Voakes
Drawings by Omar Momani10) Xavi Hernandez records more passes at Wembley than Michael Carrick...in his career...including friendlies...even school ones.
9) Dani Alves goes to ground after a particularly bad foul by Paul Scholes. The referee sends off Scholes but also books Alves. When the full-back tries to claim he didn't dive, the referee points out: "Of course you dived... the tackle was on Busquets."
Move over De Niro & Al Pacino | The Oscar for Best Actor goes to...
8) A minute later Wayne Rooney is clean through on goal, but suddenly stops running after hearing a whistle...blown by suspended Barcelona reserve goalkeeper Jose Pinto in the crowd. The striker is promptly sent off.
7) Sir Alex Ferguson is furious about the red card and the fake whistle. “Typical cheating Catalans,” he is overheard muttering to his press officer after forgetting to switch off his microphone.
6) Sky Sports' Jamie ‘never heard of Pato’ Redknapp also blasts Barcelona’s sportsmanship. “None of this foreign diving and cheating goes on in our league,” he snipes to co-pundits Steven Gerrard and Didier Drogba.
5) After Pele remarks that Javier Hernandez is the “next Lionel Messi”, the Mexican suffers an inexplicable drop in form - failing to score another goal for three years, and retiring from the game at the age of just 25.
Pele's Plague | Hernandez joins Freddy Adu on The Jinx's long-list of victims
4) Messi scores a stunning hat-trick, including a slalom past the entire Man Utd team, but some Real Madrid fans still proclaim Cristiano Ronaldo as the best player in the world due to his 53 goals against Almeria and Levante.
3) An unnamed Premier League footballer, who is married with children, is denied the 33rd title of his career after coming on as an 85th minute substitute. In unrelated news, Ryan Giggs plays the last five minutes as he misses out on a third Champions League crown.
2) Giggs tries to match the heroics of Manchester United legend George Best. Like Best, he stars in a Man Utd team at Wembley in the European Cup final. Like Best, he attempts to score by sneaking up from behind Victor Valdes. And just like Best, he goes home with a Miss World contestant afterwards!
1) With Barcelona cruising to a 3-0 win, the fourth official indicates four minutes injury time, sending Sir Alex Ferguson into a rage. "At least 47 minutes should have been added," he roars, as he spits out his chewing gum.
Fergie Time | Barcelona won't win the Champions League on his watchWhat do you expect to take place during the Champions League final? Leave your light-hearted suggestions below in the comments box...
Follow Carlo Garganese on
Follow Kris Voakes on
Follow Omar Momani on
Friday, May 27, 2011
this cartoon is on the champions league final
here we have sir Ferguson and Guardiola who are in love with Wembley stadium
today's cartoon is on Pirlo of Milan who left the team and joined Juventus after 10 great years with Milan
below its Galliani with Prince-Boateng who is dressed like Michael Jackson,
see this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR3yKWZZGKc
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Sunday, May 22, 2011
Saturday, May 21, 2011
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
this cartoon is about both Manchester teams wins this year; Man Utd for the league, and Man City for the cup
in the past Liverpool used to see themselves in an upper level on Man Utd cos they had more leagues, but this year Man Utd broke this thing
and in another hand Man Utd used to disgrace City of not winning any trophy, even they built a clock that counts how many years that City is out of trophies
this cartoon is on FIFA elections
and here is Sepp Blatter who asked to be re elected or football will suffer
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
here is what AC Milan management has promised to bring this summer
- drum roll-
here it is what AC Milan management has promised to bring this summer
I wonder what position is he going to be
this cartoon is about Gatusso
who sang with Milan's Ultras against Inter Milan's Leonardo during their celebration,
Sunday, May 15, 2011
this cartoon is on Ibrahimovic of Milan, who has won the title in Italy with Milan,
its well known that Ibra has won all the leagues that he can won, with Ajax, Inter, Juve, Barca and now Milan
but still the champions league is out of his collections
Monday, May 9, 2011
Saturday, May 7, 2011
here we have Wenger, Ferguson and blue lion represent Chelsea
after Arsenal won on Man Utd, now Chelsea has a chance to take the lead next week
when they meat Man Utd