Saturday, February 23, 2013

My collegues who are influenced by my Football cartoons






Since I started working with Goal.com as an editorioal cartoonist, many young cartoon talents contacted me and showed me their work, and I was so proud to know that they are influenced by my cartoons.

1. Nagy Felix from Hungary:

Nagy was born in 25th of April (just like me :) now you see why he is talented) 2000, he is a Chelsea supporter and he is still at school, beside he was the first to contact me.
Here are samples of his work:

2




2. Cristian Moscoso from the USA:
Cristian is 16 years old ,he loves soccer and he hopes to become a cartoonist and a soccer player , He lives in Rockville MD






 3. Francesco Tata from Italy:

Fran was born in Rome, Italy , on 24th of August 1992. He lives in Rome and he is works as a cartoonist at lalaziosiamonoi.it..
Fran dreams to be a designer of cars , in particular Alfa Romeo ,or a designer of football jerseys. And his favorite player is Angelo Peruzzi.




5. Antonio Soldado from Spain:
Toni was born in 1970 in Antequera, a city in southern Spain but have lived in many places in Spain. He worked in construction for 20 years, he likes football and classic cinema. and  he has a blog called http://tonicaturas.blogspot.com.es/ where he shows his cartoons







 

 There are also other artists who contribute their cartoons via my page on  http://vk.com/momani

You can also contact me if you see yourself influenced via email: omomani@gmail.com

Cheers 
Omar Momani



















No comments :