Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Ronaldo's stars align as he tops the Goal.com 50

This year's Goal.com 50 has been announced with Cristiano Ronaldo revealed as the top player of the past 12 months.

Real Madrid team-mate Iker Casillas was surprisingly placed second with Lionel Messi shunted down to third after Los Blancos' title-winning exploits in La Liga last term.
The list has sparked debate and intrigue among fans and pundits alike, and is likely to continue to do so for time to come.

Not everyone has the time to pore over the facts and stats of the list in full so we have brought the entire 50 to you in the simplest of forms.

2 comments :

Palanca Feet said...

I love your cartoons but I wish you could post the names of the players you've drawn, because I've been unlucky in finding the list in goal.com thank you!

Palanca Feet said...

At least I wanna know who are numbers 21, 24, 31, 41,42,43 and 49, please let me know. Keep up the good work!